Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Voice-- Going from Semifinals to the Finals

This show's awesome at keeping you on your toes. Its producing great performances week after week, and although I've been able to predict it most of the way thus far (I wasn't even that surprised Adam went with lil' Stevie Nicks over my favorite Jeff Jenkins), its been a wild few weeks. We've quickly moved from 32 to 16 and 16 to just 8 in a four show span, and we're cutting in half again tomorrow to reach our 4 Finalists.

I'll just post last nights' performances here for anyone who forgot or doesn't watch in the first place.

Team Blake

Dia: Losing My Religion, by REM

Xenia: The Man Who Can't Be Moved, by The Script

Team Xtina

Beverly: The Thrill Is Gone, by BB King

Frenchie: Like A Prayer, by Madonna

Team Adam

Javier: Fix You, by Coldplay

Casey: And I Will Always Love You, by Whitney Houston/Dolly Parton

Team Cee-lo

Vicci: The Dog Days Are Over, by Florence & The Machine

Nakia: Whataya Want From Me, by Adam Lambert

Personally, I see the Final 4 being Dia, Javier, Vicci and Beverly... but honestly Nakia and Frenchie could sneak in and I wouldn't be all that upset. What do you think?

On a side-note, what the hell is on Adam Levine's iPod? He's never heard Whataya Want From Me or God Bless The Broken Road? I've always been interested in what music that artists listen to, but that's only been elevated by Adam's, ummm... lack of Pop knowledge?

No comments:

Post a Comment