Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Chrooner's Tune



I seriously love this song. Its so upbeat and optimistic- reminds me of myself. Michael Bublé did something dramatic by today's standards for this album- he tossed out the computer equipment. His voice in un-tweeked in this song. He said, "I want to hear every flaw, every mistake, every great thing those guys are playing. I want to "feel it."

While researching for this post, I discovered Michael Bublé enjoys to smoke pot. No wonder he's "feelin" the music.


Bonus: His GORGEOUS fiance, modeling in Argentina. She's playing opposite him in the video. Not hard to understand why he's feelin' her too.

1 comment:

  1. i'd heard he had met a fan so I had imagined someone normal looking, this girl is gorgeous...i'm not surprised, but can't lie to say i'm a bit disappointed she's such a stunner.


    umm and learn to spell this blog is riddled with extra letters that you don't need (crooner)

    ReplyDelete