Friday, April 29, 2011

Music Videos: Misery/Words I Never Said


The timing for my 100 List couldn't be better; this post is my 99th, meaning my next will be celebrating the 100th with my 100.

So, I'm sharing a couple music videos I just saw for the first time this week. The first is Misery, from Maroon 5. I checked it out after "The Voice" had me listening to the 4 coaches on YouTube. The video is best summarized as, simply put, Hot & Hilarious. A gorgeous, tiny little badass girl basically kicks the crap out of Adam Levine. Highly entertaining


Words I Never Said, from Lupe's "LASERS," was just released on the Interwebs today. Its got some awesome visuals to go with one of the heavier songs from Lupe's latest.


Also, expect a rant on Steve Carell's last episode on The Office, and those who will be throwing their hat into the ring (Gob? "COME ON!")

No comments:

Post a Comment