Sunday, February 27, 2011

Oscars! (Part II) - My Picks

Major Categories only-- I do pick all of them but I don't want to explain my reasoning for why Alice in Wonderland will win an Academy Award tonight.

You Can Find A Full List Of All The Nominees Here.

Here's my picks for the categories outside of the Big 6, which I'll actually explain:

Original Screenplay
Inception
Adapted Screenplay
The Social Network
Animated Feature
Toy Story 3
Art Direction
Alice in Wonderland
Cinematography
Black Swan
Costume Design
The King's Speech
Documentary (Feature)
Exit Through the Gift Shop
Film Editing
Black Swan
Foreign-Language Film
In a Better World
Makeup
Barney's Version
Music (Original Score)
Inception
Music (Original Song)
We Belong Together
Short Film (Animated)
Day & Night
Sound Editing
Inception
Sound Mixing
The Social Network
Visual Effects
Inception


No comments:

Post a Comment