Sunday, February 27, 2011

Oscars! (Part IV) - My BP Picks


Take a look at the trailers for the 10 Films Nominated for the Top Prize tonight, in the order I'd like to see them finish. (I do think The Social Network is gonna take it home tonight.)

#10- 127 Hours - "Ooops! ... oops..."


#9- The Kids Are All Right - "I love lesbians."


#8- Winter's Bone- "You was warned nice and you didn’t listen. Why didn’t you listen?”


#7- True Grit - "I'm too old and too fat.... You are not LaBoeuf."


#6- The King's Speech - "In this grave hour fuck fuck fuck perhaps the most fateful in our history bugger shit shit (singing)"


#5- The Fighter - "That guy did not just get off the fuckin' couch. If he did, I'm gonna get a couch like that."


#4- The Social Network- "I'm 6'5", 220 and there's two of me."


#3- Toy Story 3 - "The thing that makes Woody special is: he’ll never give up on you. Ever.”



#2- Inception - "You Musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling."


#1- Black Swan - "I was perfect."

No comments:

Post a Comment