Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wild West Wednesday


So, new idea for the MFP. I love 5 things in life- Basketball, Music, Women, Film and Food. I probably know the most about baketball and the least about women. But that's neither hear nor there. I'd like to use the MFP to share my personal tastes in music. And, since my tastes are so wide and varied, I'd like to dedicate each day of the week to a different genre. So my hopeful goal is to post as follows:

Classic Rock Mondays.
Alternative Tuesdays.
Wild West Wednesdays.
Hip-Hop Thursdays.
Friday Grab-Bag.

The rules are very lax as far as what fits where, mostly because its my blog and I can do that.


SO- to kick things off, and seeing that today is Wednesday, I have a country song for you.

"Water," - Brad Paisley, just seems like the right song to start with for the first W.W.W. For one, Brad Paisely is probably my favorite country artist. His last album, American Saturday Night, was the Best Album I heard in 2009- and I never thought I'd say that about an album of country music. Not a skippable song on it, most especially this one right here. The album has its genuine moments of reflection, but this song is just too much fun. Hope you enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment